About Good Samaritan Rehabilitation Facilities
- Good Samaritan has been blessed with four facilities in the greater Coeur d’Alene area, three men’s and one women’s, in addition to two aftercare transitional houses.
- All good Samaritan facilities are inpatient meaning that clients are not free to come and go as they please. This helps to maintain consistency and focus on treatment, and keep everyone accountable to their actions in a Christian environment.
- Each facility has a variety of recreational activities available for participation during daily free time and weekends.
- All facilities are staffed 24 hours a day and have live-in facilitators.
- All meals are home cooked by the men and women at the houses.
- Transportation to and from church services, classes, benevolence, and activities is provided by Good Samaritan.
- Visitation happens once a week on Sunday after Church between 2-4pm.
- Incoming phone calls from approved family members are allowed on the weekends from approximately 5-8pm.