Good Samaritan Rehabilitation Thrift Store
Good Samaritan has a thrift store located at 501 E. Lakeside Ave. in Coeur d'Alene that helps to provide funding and support to the men and women's program as well as sponsorship opportunities to help people into the program that may not otherwise be able to afford treatment on their own.
The store is run by volunteers who love the Lord and want to help people in this community who need it the most. We are always accepting donations of gently used items.
Some of the great items you can find at the thrift store include:
- Furniture - Tables, Chairs, Couches, Entertainment Centers
- Clothing - Men's, Women's, and Children's
- Electronics - Computers, Music Players, Cameras
- Jewelry - Costume, Rings, Necklaces, etc
- Toys - Infant, Toddler, and Children's toys
Call us at 208-930-4203.